We know that standards vary considerably within the house building industry but here at Antler we constantly strive to build houses that you can call home for years to come coupled with outstanding customer service.
Antler Homes are proud to work within the requirements set out in the Consumer Code for Home Builders. We will endeavour to make the buying process as smooth as possible by ensuring that we provide you with comprehensive information throughout your move. Upon completion you will also have the comfort of a 10 year structural Premier Guarantee on your new home.
This customer charter sets out our commitments to provide you with excellent customer service to ensure your satisfaction during and after purchasing your new home.
- We will strive to ensure that the sales process and our advertising and marketing literature is clear, truthful and fair.
- We will ensure that our staff have received training to help with any queries you may have and guide you through the sales process.
- When you reserve a home with Antler Homes, we will ensure that you have full details of the terms of the sale, together with details about your new home and its location. We will provide you with a detailed manual, which explains the home buying process, and also provides useful information about what happens next and who to contact at every stage of your purchase.
- We will try and accommodate choices to put your own stamp on your new home. Dependent on the build stage of the property at reservation, there may be a number of selections that may be available from kitchen units and work surfaces to tiles and flooring finishes.
- It is an exciting experience to watch your new home take shape and the temptation to walk onto the building site can be immense. However, building sites are very dangerous and your safety is our primary concern. We will provide you with appropriate protective clothing, which must be worn, and accompany you whilst on site. Please do not visit the site unaccompanied or without prior arrangement. Please be aware that access to some areas of the development may be restricted and advanced warning is quite often needed or you may be restricted from site due to ongoing construction works or the appropriate supervision.
- We will keep you informed as the construction of your new home progresses and at the appropriate time we will either agree a legal completion date or serve a notice to complete.
- Shortly before you legally complete, we will arrange a handover demonstration meeting with you, at your new home, to familiarise you with everything, including the kitchen appliances, heating, hot water, security and the running of your new home.
- We will ensure that you are aware of our customer care procedures and contact numbers. Your new home will be completed by the agreed legal completion date, however if we have suffered delays on any external works due to inclement weather, we will ensure that access to your home is clean and unobstructed. When legal completion has taken place, we will release the keys to you and do a formal handover and ensure you have all the necessary information to start living in your new Antler Home. An Antler representative will be on hand to ensure that you are happy with the condition of your new home, take meter readings for you and hand over any warranties and instruction manuals.
- We endeavour to ensure that there are no problems with your new home. Our commitment to you continues after the sale has completed and while you are living in your new home. In addition to the Premier Guarantee, Antler homes will repair any latent defects that become apparent within two years of legal completion. Should a service visit be required, we will respond promptly by sending a representative at an agreed date and time to either undertake the repair or to inspect the problem and determine what action is necessary. We will keep you informed as to progress should there be any delays in rectifying a defect.
- When you receive the keys to your new home, we will provide you with details of how to contact us in an emergency. We will respond to emergency calls as quickly as possible and, if necessary, arrange for an emergency visit.
- In the event that you feel you haven’t received the service we have promised, you can follow our complaints process. In the first instance please contact Denise Stewart 01276 538938. We will cooperate with appropriately qualified personal advisors you have appointed to help resolve disputes.