Making your life easier
What is Assisted Move?
If you would like to reserve an Antler Home but need to sell your own home first, our Assisted Move* scheme helps buyers who have set their heart on one our new homes. We will deal with selling agents on your behalf and even pay the estate agents fees. You will receive support and guidance from us to sell your existing home, giving you the ability to reserve your new home straight away.
How it works…
1. You choose you new Antler Home and we will secure it for you.
2. We will arrange for independent valuations of your current property, based on finding a buyer within a specific selling period.
3. We will provide a full marketing report and a realistic selling price based on these valuations, if you agree, you can then reserve your chosen home with a reservation fee of £2,000**. This will secure your new home for specific period (usually 4 weeks).
4. We will then instruct estate agents to sell your existing home within a pre arranged timescale. We will work closely with the agents to ensure your home is frequently advertised and all viewings are followed up. We will also keep you regularly updated on the progress.
5. Should your current home remain unsold at the end of the agreed selling period if you no longer wish to proceed, we will refund your reservation fee or, alternatively, we may extend the selling period subject to agreement.
For more information please speak to one of our Sales Executives
*Terms and conditions apply. Assisted move available on selected plots and developments based on 1% agents fees to a maximum of £10,000.
**The reservation fee applies to properties below £1,000,000. £5,000 applicable to properties over £1,000,000.