10 Reasons to choose new-build
Woodley may have caught your eye with its small-town charm; however you may have some assumptions about new-build homes holding you back. Rest assure though, new-build properties come with a whole host of benefits which you can be sure Antler Homes capitalise on.
Need convincing? Read on for 10 reasons to buy new:
1. A new house from a reputable builder will be finished to a very high standard: meaning you can move in with the peace of mind that your house is built to the specification and finish that Antler Homes prides itself on, paying attention to every detail. As well as your Antler Homes warranty, NHBC or Premier provide a 10-year warranty covering defects in materials or workmanship in your home.
2. Gorgeous Gardens: The homes at Woodland Meadows are completed by turfed rear gardens, exterior lighting, patio, and external power points, giving you the perfect blank canvas for your green fingers to go wild.
3. New homes are typically much more energy efficient. According to Energy Performance Certificate data, 8 out of 10 new build properties have received the top A or B ratings for energy efficiency compared to just 2.2% of older properties. No draughts, no cold spots and a significant cost saving too. The difference between average energy costs for new over older properties could pay for your summer holiday!
4. Modern home technology. Our Woodland Meadows development homes include mains wired smoke alarms, LED downlights to kitchen, hallways and bathrooms and wiring for SKY Q to reception rooms and master bedroom.
5. New homes’ windows and doors are fully installed with security in mind, with incorporated locks and security systems, so your new home becomes your new castle.
6. New homes will come equipped with new white goods from trusted brands. Antler Homes use integrated Neff appliances as standard.
7. Beautiful bathrooms: Bathrooms at Woodland Meadows come fitted with contemporary sanitary ware by Vitra with Vado brass-wear, chrome heated towel rails and thermostatic showers.
8. Avoid the legacy of DIY nightmares from previous owners. Moving in day with an older property can be a disappointing event, once the pictures are down and the curtains out, the true horror of that badly-tiled bathroom, lumpy wall or painted-shut window will be brutally exposed and the outgoing owner has no responsibility to put things right.
9. Antler Homes are on hand throughout the sales process with information and practical support throughout the buying process and after care once completed.
10. Best of all, you can sleep easy in the knowledge that there is no seller to pull out of the process, ending your dreams of a new home early. In a slow market for older homes, the guarantee that your purchase will not fall through can save you a lot of stress and worry.
Convinced? See the arguments in action at our Woodland Meadows development in Woodley, Berkshire. A stunning development of three-bedroom detached homes, three bedroom semi-detached homes and two-bedroom apartments within walking distance the Old River in Woodley and offer luxurious yet practical living for both families and professionals alike. Each new home is crafted to maximise space and enhance exclusivity and privacy.
For more information, please contact
For more information about our stunning Woodley Meadows development, please click here, or download our brochure below using the adjacent form.